Eclipse Media Back wall with hardware
How much is shipping?
Where do you ship?
We ship across Canada and throughout the continental United States.
Does my package come with a frame?
Yes. There are packages on the website that come complete with all parts and accessories required to display. Be sure to check the product description for "Includes: Complete Kit". This means everything necessary to display is included.
Is set up easy?
All of our displays and canopy tents are very user friendly and easy to set up. We always recommend 2 people work together to set up but if the situation calls for it, one person can set up just about any display in just a few minutes when familiar with the process.
CanadianCanopy.com warrants that each part of this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period from date of purchase.
- Professional 50mm Aluminum Frames - 3 years, first 30 days free parts replacements
- Premium 40mm Aluminum Frames - 1 year
- Economy 40 mm Steel Frames - 90 days
- 600D Canopy tops - 6 month warranty regardless of the frame
- Accessories (sand bags, side wall bars, flag connector etc) - 90 days
These warranties are void if:
- product is used other than normal use and maintenance conditions.
- the product is modified or altered.
- product is subject to abuse or neglect.
- product damage is accidental or deliberate or caused by rain, wind or other forces of nature.
- product use does not follow product instructions.
The responsibility of CanadianCanopy.com or it’s authorized rep is to repair or replace, the missing or defective parts to the state each piece is intended to be upon purchase.
Please contact Canadian Canopy for specific shipping instructions before returning any part. All shipping costs must be pre-paid. Canadian Canopy will not be responsible for damaged of products in transit.
Refunds or exchanges are accepted for up to 30 days from the date received.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Any custom printed or altered products may not be returned or exchanged.
Examples of non-returnable items:
- Custom Printed Tents
- Custom Printed Flags
- Custom Printed Table Covers
- Custom Printed Media Walls
- Any item that has been customized
To complete your return, have your order number ready and call or email to begin the process.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to the original method of payment within 7 business days.
Clearance items are final sale and cannot be refunded
We will always replace items if they are defective or damaged upon receipt. If you receive your package damaged, call 1-844-774-6899 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and return your item to: 7C-1600 Industrial Rd Cambridge Ontario CA N3H4W5.
The Eclipse Wall is one of the lightest image walls on the market, making it easy to transport and set up, even when space is at a premium. Each order includes a protective duffle-style storage bag and a clearly marked hand-assembled aluminum frame.
Primarily intended for indoor use, the Eclipse Media Wall features vivid dye sublimation graphics printed on high quality stretch fabric that slips like a pillowcase over the lightweight frame. Instantly, you will have a single or double-sided large surface area displaying your design. The overall height is just under 8’ tall and provides a large area of eye-level graphics, with a minimal footprint.
- Trade Show Back Walls
- Dance Competition Photo Ops
- Retail Displays
- Media Events and much more!
- Tool-Free Assembly
- Pillowcase Mounting
- Extremely fast & easy graphic changes
- Multiple Sizes Available
- Lightweight & Portable
- 1" constant diameter clear anodized uprights
- Sleek design
- Tubes feature spring button construction
- Clearly marked sections make it easy to assemble
- 12" fitting base offers substantial support
- Spring button, tool-free assembly
Printed using dye sublimation.
- Add the item to your cart and checkout
- Respond to the order confirmation email with your artwork/logo and a brief description of your desired design
- We will provide you with a mock up for your approval
- Approve the mock up OR request changes until satisfied
- Wait for your order (1 - 2 weeks manufacturing)
Vector files required for large format printing - Vector format is a common artwork file sometimes with the extension - .ai or .eps. or and editable PDF.
The best way to clean your display is to not get it dirty in the first place. That isn’t always possible and accidents do happen but following these simple practices can help protect your investment.
Larger stretch fabric products have the potential to touch the ground during installation. Take precautions to make sure your product never makes contact with the floor or other unclean surfaces. Set up with two or more people. If you are concerned with your ability to keep the fabric off the floor at all times, purchase a roll of painter’s plastic or a tarp that you can lay down to protect the fabric from making contact with the floor.
Dye sublimation fabric graphics can be cleaned and washed easily with good results. Successfully cleaning your graphics depends on following the instructions below. Results may vary depending on the contaminant, how dirty the graphics are and what fabric you are cleaning.
- To avoid smudges when setting up your fabric product, always handle with gloves.
- Wrinkles may be pressed using an iron on low heat or steamed out with a handheld fabric steamer
- Store gently in zip top plastic bag provided. Be sure graphic is dry when storing to avoid damage.Keep stored graphic in a cool dry area.
If your graphic becomes dirty, it is machine washable! Fabric graphics can be machine washed in cold water on the gentle cycle. Lay flat or set up on frame to dry. If it is too large for your washer you can hand wash it with mild soap in a large tub. We recommend hang drying. To prevent shrinking, the best way to do this is to attach the damp graphic to it’s frame to dry.
Stains can be treated with a fabric stain remover.
- Test a small area to check how a solution will react to the fabric
- Treat the stain from the back side when possible
Here you will find all available templates for the custom printed products we manufacture. Please download the template, insert your artwork into the 'Artwork' layer and upload with your order or send by email after placing the order.
TENT PACKAGES -- 10x10
TABLE COVERS - FITTED
TABLE COVERS - THROW
TABLE COVERS - STRETCH
Pop Up Media Walls
Fabric Banner Stands